Saturday, January 24, 2015

Wow!! It's been a While!!

It has been a year or two since I have posted. We are now in 2015. I changed work positions and I am now less stressed! And that was last summer 2014. Had I guess a pretty decent year I should say. I had so many plans for this year and well... Some of them might change due to I am pregnant with my first child!! So overwhelming and exciting. I am taking every day as a blessing. God willing we will meet this little one in September. We have prayed for the day a test came positive. But we were so shocked and in disbelief! I am taking every day as a blessing. We are already thinking baby names and eating healthy. Our family is so excited and happy! It was a long time coming. And now I feel like I need to write about my daily day to day. And keep writing. Memories are to be cherished and enjoyed and I want to share some of the things I went through to get to this beautiful lovely point in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment