Sunday, January 25, 2015

Praying on a Baby bump!

      
  I know I'm not the only one that has been on this bumpy road. The feeling of thinking that you won't ever be a parent is utterly devastating. Having sex constantly, checking when you ovulate, monitoring your monthly flow. It can be stressful!!! You know what???!! Don't even think about it! Get your body and health right first. Have fun and enjoy your husband or lover. Read books or poems to get rid of stress. Meditate good thoughts!! Basically Eat, Pray, and Love!

       I spoke to my doctors and had so many blood work done. They advised me to start taking Maca Root and Evening Primrose Oil vitamin supplements. Of course I was also taking Flaxseed oil, vitamin d3, and b12. A prenatal as well. 



I'm not saying its really going to work in the following week. It can take a while. Be patient! Good things come to those that wait! Don't rush! Trust me I've been on the same boat. Infertility sucks and can be scary. Even if you get a positive pregnancy test there are still doubts going through your head thinking the impossible. But we have to have good thoughts. Think positive! 



No comments:

Post a Comment