Thursday, January 29, 2015

Friendships & whatnot

Everyday we go through ups and downs. But we make it. When you think your whole world is about to fall apart; who do you run to? I'm glad to say I have many best friends. I may not know them since grade school or from my old hometown. But it's ok. 



I have never connected with anyone like I have with the friends that I cherish now. I don't see them as often as I would like. But they are just a text or call away. And when we get together it's like no time has passed! I see the friends I used to have in my old hometown. And honestly they're still pretty cool. But I don't think I would have had a bond like I do with my lovely ladies. Like our talks about men, sex, plans, trips, our future! I know for a fact my kids will have awesome aunties to look up to. They are unique in their own way! And they accept my weirdness and have never tried to change me! I take care of them like if they were my own sisters. A couple of days ago I was just crying and felt so emotional. With a simple "don't stress" from my friend and sister, I felt better. 



You know the fact that some people wait for the other person to text you first kinda disturbs me as well. If the bond isn't there maybe something is going on with the friendship. Sure you're growing apart and doing new things. But a simple "hello" and "how are you doing" doesn't hurt. 



How do friendships start in the first place? A simple hello and what kind of music do you like?!! What books do you like to read? What's your favorite movie?? 


Well that's it for today! 

Xoxo, 
  Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment